4.28.2010

Sneak Preview: The Art of Display



We like to think of ourselves as artists. Our homes are our canvases. It is late and I am getting really cheesy. But let's just say ... knowing how to organize and display your stuff is one of the most important parts of decorating. We have a saying in our home, "Everything looks better under a cloche." My kids often tease me by putting things under the cloches that obviously don't belong under cloches, like cats and so forth. But you have to admit, just about everything does look cute under a cloche. And if you don't know what a cloche is, call us right away!



We plan to have a post dedicated to displays- so stay tuned!






2 comments:

  1. Love the blog and you better believe I will be waiting for each new post!!! Love you guys and hoping the refreshing trickles down to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! and your style!! I definitely need help--I have no idea what a cloche is--but I'm sure I need one!! Thanks for help with the refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete