4.28.2010

Office Perspectives








Sometimes you need to see things through someone else's eyes to see how bad it really is. My office is the perfect example. It was okay, definitely not horrible. But over time things had "built up" and maybe I had put a few too many things on top of that armoire just because there was no where else to put it. Then someone (not naming names) comes into your office and looks at it and says "wow, you have a lot of crap up there!" And then you really SEE it and you are ashamed. But it took literally one trip to HomeGoods, some painting and voila - not perfect but definitely not shameful!


3 comments:

  1. I love the new colors - especially the curtains.

    (Am I your first comment? I feel so special.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do with all your old office stuff? I'm so not above hand me downs :) by the way, the header looks great! (if you want to change the font in it I can help..just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve, thank you for being the first commenter. It means so much, in fact I am wiping a tear in your honor.
    Dyana, old office stuff sounds like a good trade for your technical expertise. Let's see if we can make a deal!

    ReplyDelete