4.28.2010

Living Rooms and Dining Rooms










Can you tell which pictures belong together? It's funny how they all actually go together pretty well. Can you tell that we both love the stark contrast of black with white or is it white with black?
This was an impromptu photo shoot so don't mind the little things like the chandelier shades that are all off kilter. Remember how I told you this is real life decorating? I literally gave Bobette about 5 minutes advance notice. Amazingly, everything looked perfect!

3 comments:

  1. I love the yellow + black + white combo in the second china hutch. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a chandelier in my dining room... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you do. i need one for the living room. meet you at lowes!

    ReplyDelete