4.28.2010

Love Nests

Many people will ask us, "Do you have a specialty at Refesh Your Nest?" And we would answer, "Why yes we do - the Love Nest". I would venture to say that this decorating frenzy all began because of the oft neglected room of the house. Yes, we mean the master bedroom which so often becomes the laundry dumping ground and the storage space for the ugly stepsister furniture of the house. But we finally had enough and set on the quest to create a sanctuary. One trip to Target and we were on our way! (Oh how we love Target - we are sure to do a whole Target post in the future!)



We will soon feature some of the other love nests that have been popping up all over town!



I don't have Bobette's before picture, but let me just tell you it involved lots of red (which has since been purged from her whole house - no offense to the color red!)






My somewhat Before picture. I had already pulled off the old bedding which also involved some red.












Don't you want a love nest???

1 comment:

  1. I do, I do! I'd love a family room, living room, dining room, and kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete