2.22.2011

Some new additions to the fold....

We are trying to save to buy a new sofa for our family room which has been much needed for a few years now but since we sold our couch on craigslist its reached the critical level!  Then I go and purchase 2 new chairs..... but they will go so perfect with everything....?

My old ottoman recovered by my friend Michelle who did an awesome job! I need to paint or stain the new legs?  any suggestions?

I love these in front of my fireplace!  (My husband mocked me incessantly, "but how can you see the TV?")


The little end table(plantstand?) from Ross for 30 bucks.


For a mere 135 dollars you can have these babies too.  The sale goes to the end of the month at World Market and comes a few different fabrics and colors. 
Which spot do you like them in better?
I'll post later about all the couches we have looked at and our final decision :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them! No world market here, and definitely no chairs for a mere $135!! Yes, I am a bit jealous! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete