12.13.2010

Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas decorating!!  It takes me a week or so to do it all and I keep adding things all the time but the end result is completely worth it!!  Especially if your having any events (mine is a bridal shower on Dec 22nd!!!) But it makes you really step up your game! 
I sprayed those frames a glossy white to Christmas them up a bit!

My new sunburst mirror that I got at an estate sale for 10 bucks!!!  Love my more modern look this year!

New stockings from Farmers Wife....linen with a touch of gold threading!!

Lanterns are awesome for so many things!! Be creative!  My branch is still getting something done to it :)

My new stockings and the Walmart glitter letters for $1!! Love them!!

Ikea cute tray for $6 bucks and put this tree in a cute pot with snow to cover ugly container it came in.

Kitchen cabinet with my new favorite color of tealish plates!!  Ross 6.99 for 4!!


Look how cute some pops of red are with that awesome tealish color...

Still working the jar look from fall just switched out the colors of cookie cutters and the candy of course.

Loved this tray from Target when it was $30 but waited till it clearanced at $7.48!!

Another ugly hidden container in a cute planter I had from outside.

My lovely new (ok loaned) china hutch from my good friends who had to go and move to Austrailia (yup I'm bitter)!!  But it has changed up the look of my dining room sooooo much!!!  I need to post before and after pics but I am waiting for my chandelier that I hope Santa (or anyone for that matter) will bring me for Christmas!!  Also look at my new crown molding!! Thanks Doug!!  He is out for hire if anyone needs wood work.

Another cute Ikea tray for $9.99 and ALL my mercury glass grouped together!! (even my fall owl, they are christmassy too right?)

Yes I have an outdoor tree in my house :)

My modern art looks good with everything!!  Great backdrop for the cloches.

See so cute!!

I am adding a wreath above the Noel sign, I just hadn't yet :)  Kristi made that cute Noel sign!

I use this tree for Valentines day also.  Cute silver mirrored tray from a garage sale for $10.

Tried to go more moderm and clean on front door.  Spray painted my pots a glossy white and the stick wreath also.  But nothing looks cute on my poop brown front door!! I so need it painted and new hardware.

A bird of course :)  Hope sign at walmart for $1.

You can put balls anywhere and it adds so much!!

I wanted you to see that I don't hate red :)  I think that is the glare not dirt on my stainless steel...


My new Anthropologie dish towel... Love it!!

Hope you enjoyed a partial house tour!!  Once I finish the girls trees I might post those also...
If you need some guidance send us an email!! b.carpenter6@hotmail.com or kristikeeler@msn.com !
HAPPY DECORATING!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of ticked about that sunburst mirror. By ticked I mean insane with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. . . so stinking cute. Hey - I'll be in AZ this weekend. Leaving tomorrow. You all should pop on over. Do I have to mention it is 25 degrees here. Lame. Love your Christmas cheer. Looks like I need to go to Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete