5.21.2011

For sale!

So, I need to park in my garage again.  Ever since Lindsay's room redo I have all her stuff in our garage.  I still think it's all pretty darn cute so I really don't want to just haul it off to Goodwill.  I am hoping someone out there might have room for it!  I have pretty much everything you need for a cute girls bedroom minus the furniture.  My stash includes, mirrors, petite chandelier, hanging shelves, bird art, frames, pillows, cute bird sham, coverlet, memo board, two lamps, desk chair with pad (somewhat wobbly), japanese parasol, paper lanterns, and misc. accessories.  I also have an antique twin bed frame if you are adventurous and handy.  I will even come help you put it all together!  Prices are negotiable, but definitely cheap!  Email me if you are interested in a new girls room (or forward this to anyone you know who might be)!!  kristikeeler@msn.com.








The bed.  There are no rails but you can either be creative or hang them directly on the wall and you have two headboards.

I also have these barstools that I am trying to sell on Craigslist for $40 each.  Any takers?

6 comments:

  1. It kills me that I don't have a spot for that vintage bed. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog. It's so much easier to read and I love white backgrounds for all the pictures. I wish I could use your stash of stuff. It's all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lanell...love the new look, much easier to view all your fabulous work. Sadly, I think my boys would be a little distraught and possibly confused if I infused your lovelies in their room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to come look, I want the chandelier for lucy's room!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI - my stash now has a new owner! Sorry about the chandelier Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are the twin bed head boards gone?

    ReplyDelete