11.02.2010

Old with the new... my favorite kind of decorating!

This is not a house we decorated just a house I love! I feel like this house could be any of ours with the hodge podge of things grandma gave us and mixing it with some new paint and accents, then add a few choice purchases when the budget allows and here it is!!

Love this simple yet such a pretty kitchen.


Shows that 2 paint colors can touch and not be seperated by trim or molding!! (a rule I have broken again and again)

Makes me wanna have a baby... wait I mean decorate a nursery!?
I swear Kristi has this exact plant and pot in her house?
Not a fan of the lamps but all the rest just works!

Kristi just did these stairs in her house minus the runner. Love the wall color!


OH MY GOSH!! If I could blink and put all this in my room like I dream of genie I would! The rug, the bench, the big pillows in place of a headboard, the sunburst mirror, the two-tone linen slipcover chair with velvet it looks like?!? The wood floor? K you get it... I want it!
Honestly?!? My loft is this big and is full of $*#&. :) excuse me

And this is Mary Best who owns this house and all that goes in it!! If anyone knows how to put a link on this blog so I can do the cute... go HERE.... and then its a link?!? Please tell me because I need to be able to give credit to all the right people!

No comments:

Post a Comment